The Bible says be still and know I am God.
Prayer is requesting and petitioning before God
Meditation is waiting on God
- It is a good practice to meditate every day.
- Keep up a positive attitude.
- Do not meditate when you are tired.
- Meditate in a place where you can be alone and undisturbed.
- Sit in a comfortable position with your spine erect. You can sit on the floor, on a cushion or on a chair.
- Relax your body.
- Take a few slow deep breaths; the breath helps you to relax.
- To relax even more, for a few moments focus on a pleasant memory or a mental image of a place that makes you feel calm.
- Think for a few moments about the benefits of meditation, how it will strengthen your focus, calm down your mind, ease stress and tension, etc.
- Before you start to meditate, tell yourself that all thoughts, ideas, and plans will have now to wait until you finish and that nothing is going to distract your mind.
- Start meditating calmly, yet with focused attention. The more focused the attention is, the easier it is to ignore thoughts and other distractions.
- Strive to stay calm, both mentally and physically, and relax your body.
- Patience, perseverance, and self-discipline should be always cultivated.
- 10 minutes of meditation is quite enough for a beginner.
MAX MEDITATION IN BLOEMFONTEIN
The Max Meditation system™ is a fusion of the ancient techniques of Yoga with the modern science of Psychology and Neuro-Linguistic Programming. This effective system produces profound success in meditation that works with relaxation, active and passive meditation, mental acrobatics and NLP.
join Leonie who is a certified Max Meditation Practitioner to quiet the mind and become still…………
Group sessions available
Send an email to email@example.com
072 022 1063, leave a whats up message when she is busy.